The KTP is now available for immediate shipment.
Please contact us without obligation with your delivery address and we will quote the price including shipping costs.
Please click on the "Process" button to proceed.
To videos of the Black Knight Trainer in action and more information >>>>
Black Knight’s original Knight Trainer was the world’s first practical badminton machine, released in 2008. The Knight Trainer Pro is far more advanced with unique control features and versatility, capable of feeding smashes, drives, clears, drops, net shots, short serves and long serves in continuous sequences, whether random or in your chosen order, for up to 250 shots before refilling. The Knight Trainer Pro also has more power than the original Knight Trainer. For smash defense training, challenge players as never before by programming exactly the different smash locations that you want to target, and then blast out 250 smashes, varying as per your instructions.
The price will be announced at a later date, as well as discounts for advance orders.
It is this easy:
- Choose the height (from 137 cm to 210 cm), choose the machine’s location on the court, and use the included tablet to easily program as many shots as you wish from that location, saving the file
- Select from among those shots to create a playlist of 1 to 250 shots – whether as a drill or as a game simulation
- Set the different intervals you want to allow between each of the shots
- Limited only by the 250 shuttles, loop your playlist to repeat as many times as you want, in sequence or randomly, or in a combination of the two, while the Knight Trainer Pro automatically changes direction, angle and speed to generate your shots continuously.
- The drill can be, for example, a 6 point drill with clears to both corners in the back, drop shots to both sides at the net, and smashes down the sidelines, run in sequence or randomly, with 2.5 seconds before each drop shot, 3 seconds before each clear, and 2 seconds before each smash. Or it can be as simple as a clear to the backhand corner every 3 seconds.
- You can also save drills with different levels of difficulty to customize for each player who will use the Knight Trainer Pro.
- When you use the Knight Trainer Pro on another occasion, set your height, choose your position on the court and open and run one of your saved drills. Or quickly and easily create new programmed drills, as needed.
- Note that the Knight Trainer Pro will be delivered with a ready to go library of shot and drill files